SEE THE NATURAL POWER OF A BOTANICAL BROAD-SPECTRUM FUNGICIDE EFFECTIVE AGAINST POWDERY MILDEW, EARLY BLIGHT, BOTRYTIS AND MORE.
TIMOREX GOLD is a broad-spectrum natural fungicide with preventative and curative activity based on the extract of the tea tree plant. Its multiple modes-of-action are effective against a broad spectrum of ascomycete and bacterial plant diseases in high value vegetable and fruit crops.
SCIENCE OF NATURE
The active ingredient in TIMOREX GOLD is based on the extract of the tea tree plant (Melaluca alternifolia), which contains over 100 compounds that disrupt the fungal cell membrane and destroy its cell walls. This active ingredient also reduces the energy required for a plant to activate its immune system, so the plant can divert energy to growth and yield instead of defense. Its unique mode-of-action has resulted in a new FRAC code (46) which makes it an ideal partner in resistance management.
MODES OF ACTION
- Disrupts cell membranes, causing cell destruction
- Affects fungal pathogen mitochondria and respiration
- Appears to interfere with bacterial pathogen virulence by confusing quorum sensing
- Affects Intrinsic Plant Activity, allowing the plant to focus energy of increased growth and yield
- Inhibits spore germination in some pathogens and suppresses hyphal growth in other pathogens
- Multiple modes-of-action
- Control of a wide range of plant pathogens, particularly bacterial and ascomycete diseases
- Ideal for resistance management programs
- No residues; no MRL
- Zero toxic load
- Easily adapted into sustainable and IPM practices
- Non-persistent in the environment
- Minimal PPE required