GAIN THE POWER AND FLEXIBILITY TO MANAGE YOUR TOUGHEST WEED PROBLEMS WITH A NEW POST-EMERGENT HERBICIDE.
SHIELDEX® is a post-emergent contact herbicide powered by a unique HPPD inhibitor technology that is effective against broadleaf weeds and many annual grasses with low application rates, good tank-mix compatibility and excellent safety in all types of corn.
In a recent analysis of SHIELDEX 400SC vs. older competitor HPPD herbicide technologies, Dr. Bryan Young had this to say about the performance of SHIELDEX:
- “Waterhemp and palmer performance as good or better than all HPPDs studied”
- “Excellent control of fall panicum”
- “Among the safest HPPD herbicides available”
Bryan Young, Professor of Weed Science
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology, Purdue University
- Effective against broadleaf weeds as well as many annual grasses*
- Convenient low application rates between 1.0 and 1.35 ounces per acre
- Good tank-mix compatibility
- Excellent safety on all types of corn**
- Wide broadcast application window on corn up to V6
- No restrictions when used with any currently registered insecticide
* SHIELDEX 400SC performance is enhanced when combined with at least 0.5 pounds per acre of atrazine. See label for complete details and application information.
** SHIELDEX 400SC has not been tested on all inbred lines for tolerance. Contact your seed corn supplier for specific usage recommendations