GET CONTROL OF MITES, SCALES AND MORE WITH A BROAD-SPECTRUM BIOPESTICIDE THAT’S COMPATIBLE WITH BIOLOGICAL CONTROL AGENTS.
SEICAN acts on contact, penetrating and destroying susceptible body parts on mites, scales and other troublesome insects. It is a fast-acting biopesticide in conventional, sustainable and organic programs. SEICAN is an OMRI-listed product.
An alternative to mineral oils and chemical acaricides, with a repellent effect that prevents new infestations, SEICAN is based on cinnamaldehyde, with natural active ingredient, Cinnamic aldehyde. It is an emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation that is effective at low doses.
MODES OF ACTION
- Softens the exoskeleton
- Promotes dehydration
- Alters the nervous system
- Alters the respiratory system, sealing the spiracles
- Eliminates pest through asphyxiation
- Acts as an antifeedant
- Reduces egg viability and production
- Natural active ingredient (Cinnamic aldehyde)
- Emulsifiable concentrate (EC) formulation
- Effective at low doses
- Ideally suited for Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Compatible with most biological control agents
- Suitable for resistance management
- Restricted-entry interval (REI) of 4 hours
- Pre-harvest interval (PHI) of 0 days
- For use in conventional, sustainable & organic programs