ITS ABSORPTION THROUGH ROOTS AND FOLIAGE IS PUTTING AMERICAN GROWERS IN CONTROL.
Now you can get the powerful pre-emergence and post-emergence control in almonds, grapes, tree nuts*, citrus**, conifers and olives.
The active ingredient in MISSION, flazasulfuron, is absorbed through the root and foliage of plants, so this innovative herbicide acts quickly and safely.
- Early post-emergence control of difficult weed species
- Long-lasting residual control with a low application rate of 2.14 to 2.85 oz per acre
- Flexible application timing (fall, winter and spring)—See label for complete details and application information
- Compatible with burndown products—See label for complete details and application information
- Offers a solid resistance management option