BASED ON A PATENTED STRAIN OF BACILLUS SUBTILIS, AVIV DELIVERS BROAD-SPECTRUM DISEASE CONTROL BOTH IN SOIL AND ON PLANT SURFACES.
AVIV® advanced microbial fungicide uses a patent-protected formulation for increased bioavailability of the active ingredient, requiring far less product for excellent control of diseases in a wide variety of high-value fruit and vegetable crops. Its biological nature makes it ideal for both organic and conventional programs, integrating easily into production to improve disease control and yields. AVIV is an OMRI-listed product.
The active ingredient in AVIV is a powerful strain of Bacillus subtilis IAB/BS03. An advanced manufacturing process creates an endospore that is uniquely resistant to drought, salinity, extreme pH, radiation and solvents. Not only can AVIV be tank mixed with a wide variety of other crop protection products, it also solubilizes completely, minimizing the risk of clogged equipment.
- Effective against both bacterial and fungal diseases
- One product to control both soil-borne and foliar diseases
- No MRL, exempt from residue tolerance
- Very low use rate
- Resists clogging and residue deposits on crops
- Approved for greenhouse and aerial use
- Restricted-entry interval (REI) of 4 hours
- Pre-harvest interval (PHI) of 0 days
- For use in conventional, sustainable and organic production models
- Rot diseases like Botrytis, Sclerotinia and Monolinia
- Powdery Mildews
- Downy Mildews
- Apple scab (Venturia inequalis)
- Bacterial diseases like Xanthomonas, Pseudomonas, Clavibacter and Erwinia
- Late blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Soil diseases like Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Phytophthora and Verticillium
AVIV is effective against a wide spectrum of fungal and bacterial diseases, both in the soil and on the surface of plants. AVIV should be applied preventatively, when climactic conditions favor the development of disease. See label for a complete list of registered crops and diseases controlled.